Installing a home security system for your home is a smart move. It ensures both your safety and your comfort. But to be honest, installing your system is only part of the solution. It’s what happens after your system is in place that really matters.
That’s why it matters whom you choose to provide your security and home monitoring services really matters. ADT home security Customer Monitoring Centers are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. ADT has six Customer Monitoring Centers to provide you with the fastest response, because when an alarm is triggered, fast response really matters. That’s something no other security company can match.
On top of that, ADT provides monitoring for just about any home situation you can imagine, including:
- Temperature Monitoring: Sensors detect changes in temperature and are a great solution to help prevent bursting pipes and other low-temperature home damage.
- Burglary Monitoring: Once a burglary alarm is received at a Customer Monitoring Center, a trained ADT professional will notify you and the police in real time.
- Fire and Smoke Monitoring: When an alarm from a fire and smoke detector is received, a trained ADT professional will notify you and your local fire department immediately.
- Flood Monitoring: Helps protect your home from potential water damage. Once an alert is received, a trained ADT professional notifies you immediately.
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring: Carbon monoxide (CO) can be impossible to detect without a warning device. Make your home a safe place with ADT CO monitoring services.
- Medical Alert Monitoring: Push a button to be connected to a trained ADT professional through the two-way voice intercom system. If assistance is needed, this professional will contact the appropriate emergency response services.
When it comes to home security, you don’t just want to know that there’s a problem—you want to know that help is on the way right away. That’s something you can count on with ADT. We’ve been providing security for American homes for more than 140 years.
Installing a reliable and affordable ADT home security system is still one of the best ways to keep your home safe—while enjoying the convenience of controlling functions in your home even when you’re not home. You can enjoy that peace of mind and convenience for less than you’d spend on a cup of gourmet coffee each day. Give us a call at 877-916-3686. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have or to provide you with a free security quote. You can also fill out a quick form here and we’ll contact you with all the information you need.